All oral presentations will either take place in the Aula or in H0.06. Oral presentations will be allotted twenty minutes of presentation time, and five minutes for questions.
The poster session will take place on Tuesday afternoon. The poster panels have a width of 1 meter and a height of 2 meters. If you want to take full advantage of the poster panel the preferred orientation is portrait. Expodots will be provided to attach your poster.
All paper submissions should follow the recommended IEEE conference author guidelines. MS Word and LaTeX templates can be found at: https://www.ieee.org/conferences_events/conferences/publishing/templates.html
All submitted papers will be fully peer-reviewed, and accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings and on IEEE Xplore. Short papers will be allocated poster presentations and short oral presentations if time and space permits; vision papers will be allocated regular oral presentation slots; competition papers will be allocated short or regular oral presentation. Reviewing standards for competition papers are as high as for regular CIG papers, and standards for vision papers are higher. For the paper submission, authors need to follow easy chair link: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=cig18
IEEE Copyright form
In order for your paper to be published in the conference proceedings, a signed IEEE Copyright Form must be submitted for each paper. Please make use of the copyright form that can be found here:
IMPORTANT: No paper can be published in the proceedings without being accompanied by a Completed IEEE Copyright Transfer Form. You must complete and submit this form to have your paper included in the conference proceedings.
Creating your PDF eXpress Account
To prepare your final camera-ready version log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress Plus site. First-time users should do the following:
- Select New Users – Click Here.
- Enter the following: 40594X for the Conference ID, your email address, and a password.
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
- An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup.
- Previous users of PDF eXpress or IEEE PDF eXpress Plus need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
Before Creating a PDF Proofread your source document thoroughly to confirm that it will require no revision. Creating a PDF
- Each PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compatible. Please use the IEEE PDF eXpress service to check whether or not your created PDF file is IEEE Xplore compatible.
- The conference ID is 40594X. Instructions on how to use this service are given here.
- Please make sure that your PDF file passes the test.
- You also can use the IEEE PDF eXpress service to convert a source file to an IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF file; Microsoft Word and LaTeX are supported.
- All submitted papers have to adhere to IEEE paper formats and Xplore standards. Kindly note that the IEEE PDF eXpress only checks your PDF file for IEEE Xplore compatible. It does not check whether or not your manuscript meets the IEEE CIG 2018 paper format.
Once your paper has passed the PDF check, please upload the resulting file in EasyChair using your “Proceedings Author” role for CIG18.