PLAY! | Take the survey here (a mouse and a desktop is recommended): http://infinitygames.xyz/ Watch the teaser for our online interactive survey/game: If you are curious to explore your artistic nature and your perceptions of harmony and balance in compositions, prepare your mouse and desktop and […]
Please follow the developments by subscirbing to the newsletter ! It’s in the sidebar >
THE INFINITY GAMES is a special collaboration between artist Marie van Vollenhoven and computer-science/a.i. experts dr. Jerry Spanakis and professor Gerhard Weiss. In a two year research project (2017-2019) they are looking for the logics behind harmony in visual and musical compositions.
The project is devided in two parts:
1. Scientific research in the lab and via an oline survey
2. Live theatrical performances with input of the audience
To learn more please read the ABOUT page.
- TOUR DATES > lectures & performances
- UPDATES > Teaching a computer to understand harmony and let it create its own compositions – BLOG
- PLAY THE GAME! Online research: an online game where you can play and help with our research
An initiative of Marie van Vollenhoven, director of IN INFINITY PRODUCTIONS
The project is supported by Theatre de Liège, Jazz Maastricht & EU partners within the IMPACT PROJECT
The performances are supported by talent development agency VIA ZUID