If you are stuck there are several places where you can get information about possible solutions of your problem.
- Check the web for solutions, paste your error into Google.
- The ROS wiki is the preferred place to get basic answers to most of your ROS related problems.
- Another option in your quest to solve your problem is to check the ROS Questions and Answers pages.
- Your next option is the ROS User mailing list where you can subscribe to or check their archives for relevant information.
- As a final resort you can ask some of the experienced ROS users in the Swarmlab for some clues, we won’t debug your code/system though. In general you should be able to solve your own problems.
Manuals and information about stage you can find on the github repository.